INSIDE THE GARDEN
At the Blue Lotus Water Garden we have provided many facilities to make your day wonderful. If you want to have a picnic, BBQ or just walk around the garden, everything you need is here.
Our main pathways are accessible by most people and generally flat with the odd slight slope. If you’re in a wheelchair you may need the assistance of a friend in one or two spots.
- Large group shelters that can seat over 200 visitors.
- Dozens of family picnic huts.
- Three (coin operated) Park BBQs.
- Halal & vegan portable BBQs available for hire.
- Lily Pond Cafe & Takeaway.
- Garden Ice Cream Kiosk.
- Fairy garden and kids play area.
- Free WiFi.
- Numerous shady picnic areas.
- Drinking water bubblers.
- Accessible toilet with baby change facilities.
- Courtesy wheelchairs available (best to reserve one before you visit).
- Three toilet blocks.
- Viewing rotundas.
- Garden seating.
- Courtesy maps, umbrellas and local tourist information.
- Courtesy garden trolleys available.
- Easy to read signs, plaques and information boards.