ONLINE GIFT TICKETS
Anyone that has an un-used gift ticket, your ticket will be valid for next season that starts in December 2020.
CLOSURE NOTICE 25/3/2020
Due to direction by the Victorian Government the Blue Lotus Water Garden is now closed to the public until the 26th December. Please call us on 5967 2061 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you have a online ticket that was purchased after the 1/3/2020 and require a refund. Please send us an email with your booking ID before the 13/4/2020 to the following email address.
PLENTY OF SPACE, LOTS OF FRESH AIR, AMAZING SCENERY AND THOUSANDS OF FLOWERS TO SEE
We are now coming into the time of year when thousands of autumn flowers are starting to emerge in our perennial gardens that surround our lakes and waterways. We also have a good display of lotus and waterlily flowers especially in our Lotus Wetlands walk.
Some of the highlights around the garden in March include:
* Perennial sunflower, salvia, impatien and daisy displays.
* The Giant Amazon Waterlily looks amazing with leaves (lily pads) currently 1.2-1.5m in diameter.
* Our NEW collection of Native Australian Tropical Waterlilies are just stunning.
* Also the Ancient Oga Lotus is flowering and has origins dating back 2000 years.
* And Lotus Wetlands has the best display of lotus flowers in the garden.